Yoga & Fitness
Yoga is proven to reduce stress while increasing strength, balance, flexibility and overall well-being. Our yoga classes are fun and effective for all ages and levels of flexibility. Choose from open-level Yoga classes, Restorative Yoga, Yin Yoga, Yoga Nidra and Yoga + Barre.
Fitness & Barre classes will help you burn fat and develop a sleek, toned body. You’ll love these fun, energizing workouts.
Choices include Total Body Conditioning, Cardio, and Barre Strength classes. Equipment - Based Pilates utilizes specially designed equipment including the Reformer, Trapeze Table (or Cadillac), Combo Chair, Magic Circle, Swivel Disc and foam rolls. Working with equipment provides a safe foundation to strengthen, lengthen, and rehabilitate your body.
Class titles that include a + sign indicate that a balance of both workouts will be included. Attending a variety of classes is highly recommended to maximize strength, weight-loss/maintenance, flexibility & overall fitness
• Classes suitable for those 14+ years old
• Full-time college students /
co-habiting partners / veterans / 65+ receive 10% discount
• Equipment - Based Pilates punchcard holders receive 50% OFF Unlimited Class monthly membership
• Yoga Therapy: first Saturday each month. Pre-registration and prepayment required. $25 for members / $30 for non-members
• 1st week FREE for area residents
• $13.50 | drop - in
• $110 | 10 class punch card
• $200 | 20 class punch card
• $65 | monthly - unlimited classes
• $70 | monthly - unlimited classes (Regular Payment)
• $715 | unlimited annual membership (Auto Pay & One Month Free)