Yoga & Fitness
Yoga is proven to reduce stress while increasing strength, balance, flexibility and overall well-being. Our yoga classes are fun and effective for all ages and levels of flexibility. Choose from open-level Yoga classes, Restorative Yoga, Yin Yoga, Yoga Nidra and Yoga + Barre.
Fitness & Barre classes will help you burn fat and develop a sleek, toned body. You’ll love these fun, energizing workouts.
Choices include Total Body Conditioning, Cardio, and Barre Strength classes. Equipment - Based Pilates utilizes specially designed equipment including the Reformer, Trapeze Table (or Cadillac), Combo Chair, Magic Circle, Swivel Disc and foam rolls. Working with equipment provides a safe foundation to strengthen, lengthen, and rehabilitate your body.
Class titles that include a + sign indicate that a balance of both workouts will be included. Attending a variety of classes is highly recommended to maximize strength, weight-loss/maintenance, flexibility & overall fitness
• Classes suitable for those 14+ years old
• Full-time college students /
co-habiting partners / veterans / 65+ receive 10% discount
• Equipment - Based Pilates punchcard holders receive 50% OFF Unlimited Class monthly membership
• Yoga Therapy: first Saturday each month. Pre-registration and prepayment required. $25 for members / $30 for non-members
• 1st week FREE for area residents
• $13.50 | drop - in
• $110 | 10 class punch card
• $200 | 20 class punch card
• $65 | monthly - unlimited classes
• $70 | monthly - unlimited classes (Regular Payment)
• $715 | unlimited annual membership (Auto Pay & One Month Free)
Our Yoga & Fitness Team
Julia is co-owner of Body & Soul, founder of Body & Soul 200 hour Yoga Teacher Training & Personal Transformation and founder/producer of Dubuque Yoga & Oneness Festival. With more than three decades of experience in the healing arts and thirteen years of teaching yoga, her passion is to help others be more fully themselves and to practice yoga and exercise from a place of freedom in mind-body-spirit. She has published 4 yoga CDs.